What I Offer
1. Safe and effective training program. Many people get injured from incorrect techniques.
- Balanced according to your likes and dislikes, goals and capabilities.
- Constant variation to ensure you don’t get bored.
- Following all the training principals and incorporating flexibility, endurance and resistance training as well as core and balance exercises according to your needs and goals.
You will receive an assessment every 6 weeks and you'll be emailed your results.
- Fat % (Callipers)
- Full body in centimetres
- Blood pressure
3. Medical Evaluation and Goal setting
4. Fitness Test (optional)
- Step test
- Power test
5. Nutritional advice
- Lifestyle assessment
- Low G.I list
- Meal plan and recommendations regarding the type of food you should be taking to achieve your goals.
- Handy tips and guidelines
- Supplement advice
6. Type of training I offer
- General Fitness
- Functional training and core stability
- Fat loss and muscle gain
- Pre and post pregnancy
- Specialised junior training
- 1-on-1 private sessions or Partner and group training (Group it)
What your Personal Trainer will expect from you
- Commit to do everything possible to stick to healthy eating, exercise and lifestyle changes.
- The choice is yours, you should always be happy to make the changes on your own.
- As your trainer I will help and guide you, but your commitment and decision to stick with it, will ultimately ensure your success. Let me know what exactly you are willing to do, to drive your success, and we will discuss your goals, short term and long term as they are important for success..